For more than 10,000 years, the Pechanga People have called the Temecula Valley
home. Our enduring values of strength, wisdom, longevity, and determination helped
our ancestors overcome countless adversities throughout our history. Today, these
values shape our commitment to the ideal of helping people become self-sufficient
through grants, volunteering, in-kind contributions, sponsorships, and partnerships.
We support effective, tax-exempt, 501(c)3 non-profit organizations that share our
commitment to helping people become self-sufficient, especially children, families
in need, and those with the fewest resources. We also value the environment; thus
we support non-profits providing solutions to the main causes of climate change.
Our people know the devastating impact that natural disasters can have on families
and communities. We also know that swift relief can save lives and change outcomes,
therefore we support emergency relief organizations when emergencies happen.
In order to achieve the greatest impact with our resources, the majority of our
giving is focused in the counties of Riverside, San Diego, Los Angeles, and Orange,
where our valued Team Members and guests reside, as they make our charitable work
Please see our guiding principles and criteria to see if your non-profit organization
is compatible with our focus.
- We are proud to partner with well-established and sustainable non-profit groups
with a history of community involvement and investment.
- We expect our potential partners to conduct their business affairs with integrity,
including regular review of financial statements.
- We are most interested in results; thus we expect our partners to propose and demonstrate
clear and measurable results for our support.
Because of our strict focus, we do not provide grants or funding for the following:
- Programs outside of Riverside, San Diego, Los Angeles and/or Orange Counties
- Cash reserves
- Conferences/ Seminars
- Travel/ tours
- Films/ Photography/ Books
- Seed money/ start-up costs
- Programs in operation for less than 12 months
- Inaugural programs
- Pow Wows
- Health Care Centers/ Organizations
- Sectarian or denominational religious organizations, such as churches, missionary
groups or funds, whose activities primarily benefit members or adherents
unless funds are being sought for purposes that will benefit the